Standard Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
- Note: Variances can be agreed on but only by arrangement with the owner in writing.
- Deposit of 25% paid by credit card (Mastercard or Visa) is required to secure the booking.
- Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 7 days prior to occupancy.
- The deposit is non-refundable. It is fully transferable to another available date in the next 1 year if more than 21 days notice is given. New tariffs for the alternative dates may apply. Cancellations within 21 days of arrival date incur a 25% cancellation fee based on the total cost of the booking.
- The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances.
- To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions.
Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions with non-staying guests are strictly prohibited unless by prior arrangement in writing. Use contrary to this may result in additional payments.
- Damage, Breakages, and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay, and are charged to the tenants.
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival.
- Children are welcome and are resposibility of the supervising parent(s)/carer(s). Children must be carefully supervised at all times.
- Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
- Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
- Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing. Tariffs above are indicative only and may change without warning.